Thank you DXC Technology, Univerza v Mariboru and Gradiant for their technical support during the development.
mHealth Application is published with 4 hospitals from Belgium, Latvia, Slovenia, and Spain, which are participants in the project. After their approval, the application will be used by a total of 160 patients from these hospitals during April. As a result of these achievements in the mHealth Application, now patients are able to:
- > Register and Sign In to the application.
- > Connect to the smart band, collect data and display the summary of data in different visual components such as charts.
- > Report daily emotion.
- > Answer assigned questionnaires by clinicians.
- > Record a diary video which will be analyzed.
- > Read the articles specified by clinicians.
- > Receive messages and appointments from clinicians.